- You are here:
- Guthman Competition
- First Prize – Tomas Henriques, The Double Slide Controller, an electronic trombone-like instrument featuring two independent slides and two versatile hand controllers.
- Second Prize – Keith, McMillen, the K-Bow, a wireless sensor-equipped bow
- Third Prize – Kunal Gupta, Tristan Perich and Katie Shima, Loud Objects, performing live circuit constructions on an overhead projector
- Third Prize – Steven Litt, The CrudBox, a robotic amplified step sequencer creating sophisticated rhythmic textures.
- Johannes Goebel, Founding Director of Experimental Media and Performing Arts Center (EMPAC) at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Tod Machover, Professor and Director of Hyperinstruments/Opera of the Future Group at the MIT Media Lab
- Tom Sherwood, Principal Percussionist of the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
- Gil Weinberg, Director, Georgia Tech Center for Music Technology